More left or more right?

Well, for starters, I don't like those terms so I'm going to rephrase the question. I'd rather that this blog had more readers and, if this becomes a larger blog, I may ask the question again.

The question is:

Is Britain (i) more socially authoritarian or socially liberal and (ii) more or less economically liberal than in : 1997; 1983; 1979; 1964; 1951; 1945?

xD.

 

Links to this post:

 


Click here for my Blogger profile


Use OpenOffice.org

Ubuntu - linux for human beings

Firefox 2

Add to Technorati Favorites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger

Click here to find out why.

  • Atom RSS Feed
 

recent posts

 

friends' blogs

 

political blogs

 

blogs i like

 

photography blogs

 

links

 

political tools

 

archives

 

sadly gone