Dave on holiday

I should probably have said previously that I have put a tracksy widget on this blog, and so I can see that people have been visiting this past week. I, however, am on holiday in San Francisco. I was going to be blogging from here but I doubt people want to hear about my holidays; I have better things to do; and I have an eleven-hour flight back to the UK tomorrow, so I'll write things up on there. Another long post on my holidays will appear over the weekend along with a few pictures.

Stay tuned for a redesign of the blog...

xD.

 

Links to this post:

 


Click here for my Blogger profile


Use OpenOffice.org

Ubuntu - linux for human beings

Firefox 2

Add to Technorati Favorites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger

Click here to find out why.

  • Atom RSS Feed
 

recent posts

 

friends' blogs

 

political blogs

 

blogs i like

 

photography blogs

 

links

 

political tools

 

archives

 

sadly gone