Forgotten Heroes

I'm going to start a weekly post on people I consider to be forgotten heroes; that is to say, people who I think should be remembered more than they are for their efforts. I often find myself fascinated by the motivations of the heroic failures, the honestly wrong and and the tireless campaigners for unpopular causes, so many of those may feature in these posts.

Some of the people I'm thinking of writing on are the author of Lazarillo de Tormes, Simón Bolívar, Sydney Silverman and Anton Praetorius. If anyone would like me to include someone else, do drop me an email.

xD.

Labels:

 

Links to this post:

 


Click here for my Blogger profile


Use OpenOffice.org

Ubuntu - linux for human beings

Firefox 2

Add to Technorati Favorites

Locations of visitors to this page

Powered by Blogger

Click here to find out why.

  • Atom RSS Feed
 

recent posts

 

friends' blogs

 

political blogs

 

blogs i like

 

photography blogs

 

links

 

political tools

 

archives

 

sadly gone